- For Sale
- Multi Family
1204 John St Baltimore, MD 21217 Get directions$349,000 $95/Sq. ft.
- Stylevictorian, colonial_revival
- Age 135 Years
- MLS# MDBA490664
- Listed 3 Months 11 Days Ago
Fantastic 3 Unit, End of Group Multifamily in coveted Bolton HIll. Very close proximity to MICA, U of Baltimore, Penn Station, MARC Train and Light Rail. This home has over 3600 sqft not including the basement. The three light-filled units are very large and could be rented as one to two-bedroom units depending on tenants. Lots of room for income expansion. New Rubber Roof (12~), Recent Gas Boiler & Hot Water Heater, 4 Electric Panels, 4 Gas Meters. Owner pays heat. Currently one tenant in apt 3 on a month to month lease $700. Property is being sold as-is. Seller will make no repairs. All inspections are for the buyer~s informational purposes only. Subject to MSBD Tax. SHOWINGS ONLY MON-FRI 9-5. NO WEEKEND SHOWINGS.
- Bedrooms: 0
Heating and Cooling
- Heating Features: Radiator, Hot Water
- Heating: Yes
- Elementary School: MT. ROYAL
- School District: BALTIMORE CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 9819.0
- Source Listing Status: Active Under Contract
- County: BALTIMORE CITY
- Source Property Type: Multi-Family
- Area: BALTIMORE CITY
- Source Neighborhood: BOLTON HILL
- Subdivision: BOLTON HILL
- Property Subtype: Triplex
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 3680
- Year Built: 1885
- Construction Materials: Brick, Stone
- Property Age: 135
- Structure Type: End of Row/Townhouse
- House Style: Victorian, Traditional
- Architectural Style: End of Row/Townhouse
|3||Mount Royal Elementary/Middle School||PK-8||0.2 mi|
|1||Booker T. Washington Middle School||6-8||0.4 mi|
|1||Renaissance Academy School||9-12||0.4 mi|
|3||Stadium School||6-8||1.8 mi|
|NA||Bethel Christian Private School||PK-5||0.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1204 John St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 1204 John St, Baltimore, MD 21217
- Jessica Dailey ABR, GRI, CRS REALTOR® with 15 years experience
- Cummings & Co. Realtors | Roland Park Office 222 W. Cold Spring Lane, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21210
- Mobile (443) 838-8204
- Office (410) 823-0033
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Baltimore, Bolton Hill, Roland Park, Mt. Vernon, Charles Village, Mt. Washington, Guilford, Reservoir Hill, Towson, Ruxton, Lutherville, Pikesville, Federal Hill, Canton, Patterson Park, Butchers Hill, Fells Point.
- Specializations Buyer/Seller Representation, Negotiation, Transaction Coordination, Marketing, Technology, Honesty, Ethics, Customer Service and Professionalism.