- Multi Family
223 E Biddle St Baltimore, MD 21202 Get directions$199,000 $100/Sq. ft.
- Age 134 Years
- MLS# MDBA491140
- Listed 6 Days Ago
Opportunity knocks in Mt Vernon! Here is your opportunity to pick up a shell ready for renovation and restoration. Excellent opportunity for a developer/contractor for CHAP and MHT Tax Credits. This property may be eligible for HNI loan financing. Ask listing agent for details. Tons of potential here with many original details still intact. Property has zoning for two units and has a unique entrance to the basement from the street. Renovate the main house as a single-family and supplement your mortgage with income from the basement apartment. Space for off-street parking to be created behind the house. Sold strictly as-is. All inspections are for the buyer's informational purposes only. Seller will make no repairs. Cash or renovation loans only. Buyers and agents need to sign a hold harmless prior to getting approval for any showings.
- Bedrooms: 0
Heating and Cooling
- Heating: Yes
- Lot Size Acres: 0.0294536
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1283
- School District: BALTIMORE CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 3549.0
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: BALTIMORE CITY
- Source Property Type: Multi-Family
- Area: BALTIMORE CITY
- Source Neighborhood: BALTIMORE CITY
- Property Subtype: Duplex
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 2000
- Year Built: 1885
- Construction Materials: Brick, Stone
- Property Age: 134
- Structure Type: Row/Townhouse
- House Style: Victorian
- Architectural Style: Row/Townhouse
|3||Baltimore Montessori Public Charter School||PK-8||0.3 mi|
|1||Booker T. Washington Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|NA||Eager Street Academy School||9-10||0.3 mi|
|3||Stadium School||6-8||1.6 mi|
|NA||St Frances Academy Private School||9-12||0.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 223 E Biddle St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Request a Showing of 223 E Biddle St, Baltimore, MD 21202
- Jessica Dailey ABR, GRI, CRS REALTOR® with 14 years experience
- Cummings & Co. Realtors | Roland Park Office 222 W. Cold Spring Lane, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21210
- Mobile (443) 838-8204
- Office (410) 823-0033
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Baltimore, Bolton Hill, Roland Park, Mt. Vernon, Charles Village, Mt. Washington, Guilford, Reservoir Hill, Towson, Ruxton, Lutherville, Pikesville, Federal Hill, Canton, Patterson Park, Butchers Hill, Fells Point.
- Specializations Buyer/Seller Representation, Negotiation, Transaction Coordination, Marketing, Technology, Honesty, Ethics, Customer Service and Professionalism.