- Multi Family
3702 Ellerslie Ave Baltimore, MD 21218 Get directions$126,000 $90/Sq. ft.
- Age 88 Years
|2||Waverly Elementary School||PK-8||0.3 mi|
|3||Stadium School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|7||Baltimore City College School||9-12||0.7 mi|
|1||Booker T. Washington Middle School||6-8||2.5 mi|
|NA||St. Elizabeth Private School||1-12||0.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 3702 Ellerslie Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Jessica Dailey ABR, GRI, CRS REALTOR® with 14 years experience
- Cummings & Co. Realtors | Roland Park Office 222 W. Cold Spring Lane, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21210
- Mobile (443) 838-8204
- Office (410) 823-0033
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Baltimore, Bolton Hill, Roland Park, Mt. Vernon, Charles Village, Mt. Washington, Guilford, Reservoir Hill, Towson, Ruxton, Lutherville, Pikesville, Federal Hill, Canton, Patterson Park, Butchers Hill, Fells Point.
- Specializations Buyer/Seller Representation, Negotiation, Transaction Coordination, Marketing, Technology, Honesty, Ethics, Customer Service and Professionalism.