22 Madison St E Baltimore, MD 21202 Get directions$189,000 $246/Sq. ft.
- Age 144 Years
- MLS# 1000177424
- Listed 1 Year 4 Months 10 Days Ago
New York Style Chic Contemporary Condo in the heart of Mt. Vernon. Top Floor with tons of light, skylights, original mantel, wood floors. Low Condo Fees $160 per mo offer a common roof deck and patio. 1 Bed, 1 Bath, Gourmet Kitchen, CAC, Gas Heat/HWH. 2 Storage Units, one is big enough for workshop/studio. 1 Yr AHS Warranty. Pet-Friendly Bldg.! Walk to Wash Monument, Peabody, Hopkins Shuttle.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Combination Dining/Living
- Wood Floors
- Floor Plan - Open
Building and Construction
- Total SQFT: 768
- Above Grade Area: 768
- Contemporary Style
- Levels Count: 1
- Tax Total Finished SQFT: 768
Garage and Parking
- Parking Features: Rented/Permit Required
- Type of Parking: On Street
Heating and Cooling
- Forced Air Heating
- Central A/C
- Washer/Dryer Hookups Only
Pool and Spa
- Pool: N
- SchoolDistrictName: BALTIMORE CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Other Property Info
- County: Baltimore City
- Subdivision: Mt. Vernon
- Property Subtype: condo
- Property Type: Residential
|1||The Historic Samuel Coleridge-Taylor Elementary School||PK-5||0.6 mi|
|3||Baltimore Leadership School For Young Women||6-12||0.3 mi|
|8||Baltimore School For The Arts||9-12||0.1 mi|
|NA||St Ignatius Loyola Academy Private School||6-8||0.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 22 Madison St E
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Jessica Dailey ABR, GRI, CRS REALTOR® with 14 years experience
- Cummings & Co. Realtors | Roland Park Office 222 W. Cold Spring Lane, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21210
- Mobile (443) 838-8204
- Office (410) 823-0033
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Baltimore, Bolton Hill, Roland Park, Mt. Vernon, Charles Village, Mt. Washington, Guilford, Reservoir Hill, Towson, Ruxton, Lutherville, Pikesville, Federal Hill, Canton, Patterson Park, Butchers Hill, Fells Point.
- Specializations Buyer/Seller Representation, Negotiation, Transaction Coordination, Marketing, Technology, Honesty, Ethics, Customer Service and Professionalism.