- Single Family
3446 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD 21211 Get directions$302,000 $168/Sq. ft.
- Stylecontemporary, colonial_revival
- Age 120 Years
- MLS# MDBA465370
- Listed 1 Year 1 Month 5 Days Ago
Multiple Offers! Spacious 3 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Detached Home with 2 Car Off-Street Parking. Enjoy everything walkable Hampden has to offer from this fantastic location on Hickory. Large open floorplan on main level with large windows, cherry floors and chef's kitchen with tons of counter space. The second floor has three nice sized bedrooms and one spacious bathroom with double vanity, large soaking tub, and separate shower. Basement has lots of storage plus a room which could be an office, workshop or just more storage. Side yard for your raised bed garden and extra large low maintenance deck which is fully fenced for all your entertaining needs. Convenient to Johns Hopkins and I-83.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
Other Property Info
- County: BALTIMORE CITY
|6||Hampden Elementary/Middle School||PK-8||0.3 mi|
|NA||Booker T. Washington Middle School||6-8||1.8 mi|
|1||Independence School Local I||9-12||0.2 mi|
|2||Stadium School||6-8||1.9 mi|
|NA||Learning Cooperative The Private School||6-10||0.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 3446 Hickory Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Jessica DaileyABR, GRI, CRS REALTOR® with 15 years experience
- Cummings & Co. Realtors | Roland Park Office 222 W. Cold Spring Lane, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21210
- Mobile (443) 838-8204
- Office (410) 823-0033
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Baltimore, Bolton Hill, Roland Park, Mt. Vernon, Charles Village, Mt. Washington, Guilford, Reservoir Hill, Towson, Ruxton, Lutherville, Pikesville, Federal Hill, Canton, Patterson Park, Butchers Hill, Fells Point.
- Specializations Buyer/Seller Representation, Negotiation, Transaction Coordination, Marketing, Technology, Honesty, Ethics, Customer Service and Professionalism.