3413 Keswick Rd Baltimore, MD 21211 Get directions$218,500 $167/Sq. ft.
- Age 119 Years
- MLS# MDBA304498
- Listed 3 Months 5 Days Ago
Location, location, location in hot, happening Hampden! Wonderful three story townhouse with off-street parking for 2-3 cars. This house has so much to offer including three bedrooms, 1 bathroom, updated kitchen and bath, main level laundry, front porch, rear deck, yard for your furry friends, new carpet, and fresh paint. Unpack your bags and move right in. Walk to The Avenue Restaurants and Boutiques, Wyman Park, Hampden Elementary, Hopkins and new Rotunda! OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY, MARCH 25TH 1-2:30PM.
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 3
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Window Unit(s)
- Heating Features: Radiator
Garage and Parking
- Parking Features: Parking Space Conveys
- Association: No
- Elementary School: HAMPDEN
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 4892.0
- Source Listing Status: Closed
- County: BALTIMORE CITY
- Area: BALTIMORE CITY
- Property Subtype: townhouse
- Source Neighborhood: HAMPDEN
- Subdivision: HAMPDEN
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 1310
- Year Built: 1900
- Above Grade Finished Area: 1310
- New Construction: N
- Property Age: 119
- Levels or Stories: 3+
- Structure Type: Row/Townhouse
- House Style: Traditional
- Total Area Sqft: 1310
|6||Hampden Elementary/Middle School||PK-8||0.2 mi|
|2||Independence School Local I||9-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||The Mill Private School||7-11||0.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 3413 Keswick Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Jessica Dailey ABR, GRI, CRS REALTOR® with 14 years experience
- Cummings & Co. Realtors | Roland Park Office 222 W. Cold Spring Lane, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21210
- Mobile (443) 838-8204
- Office (410) 823-0033
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Baltimore, Bolton Hill, Roland Park, Mt. Vernon, Charles Village, Mt. Washington, Guilford, Reservoir Hill, Towson, Ruxton, Lutherville, Pikesville, Federal Hill, Canton, Patterson Park, Butchers Hill, Fells Point.
- Specializations Buyer/Seller Representation, Negotiation, Transaction Coordination, Marketing, Technology, Honesty, Ethics, Customer Service and Professionalism.