- Multi Family
1704 Bolton St Baltimore, MD 21217 Get directions$540,000 $170/Sq. ft.
- Age 134 Years
- MLS# 1000329012
- Listed 1 Year 4 Months 16 Days Ago
Handsome Bolton Hill Townhouse w/a versatile floorplan. Use as a single fam, in-law/au-pair or rent out 3rd Floor for rental income. 4 Beds, 3.5 Baths, Partially finished LL, Reno Kitch w/family rm, orig details inc ornate plasterwork, Marble Mantels, Energy Efficient Wood Windows, Mitsubishi Split System Zoned AC's, New Boiler & HWH. Convenient to Penn Station, MARC Train, MICA & Area Parks.
- Basement YN: Y
- Master Bath(s)
- Upgraded Countertops
- Crown Moldings
- Window Treatments
- Wood Floors
Building and Construction
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Tax Total Finished SQFT: 3168
- Accessibility Features: None
Garage and Parking
- Parking Features: Parking Space Conveys
- Type of Parking: Off Street
- Garage - Rear Entry
Heating and Cooling
- Central A/C
- Heating YN: Y
- Washer/Dryer Hookups Only
- Oven/Range - Gas
- Water Heater
Pool and Spa
- Pool: N
- School District: BALTIMORE CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Other Property Info
- County: Baltimore City
- Subdivision: Bolton Hill
- Two Bedroom Units: 1
|2||Eutaw-Marshburn Elementary School||PK-5||0.2 mi|
|4||Mount Royal Elementary/Middle School||PK-8||0.2 mi|
|1||Renaissance Academy School||9-12||0.4 mi|
|NA||Bethel Christian Private School||PK-5||0.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1704 Bolton St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Jessica Dailey ABR, GRI, CRS REALTOR® with 14 years experience
- Cummings & Co. Realtors | Roland Park Office 222 W. Cold Spring Lane, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21210
- Mobile (443) 838-8204
- Office (410) 823-0033
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Baltimore, Bolton Hill, Roland Park, Mt. Vernon, Charles Village, Mt. Washington, Guilford, Reservoir Hill, Towson, Ruxton, Lutherville, Pikesville, Federal Hill, Canton, Patterson Park, Butchers Hill, Fells Point.
- Specializations Buyer/Seller Representation, Negotiation, Transaction Coordination, Marketing, Technology, Honesty, Ethics, Customer Service and Professionalism.