344 27th St E Baltimore, MD 21218 Get directions$161,500 $131/Sq. ft.
- Age 104 Years
- MLS# 1000405300
- Listed 6 Months 26 Days Ago
MULTIPLE OFFERS. Sweet 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath Rowhouse in Charles Village. Renovation circa 2007. Location, location close to Hopkins, Penn Station, Remington, Waverly Farmers Market and Guilford Bike Lane. Open Floor Plan, Finished Lower Level Family Room with Full Bath and Laundry. 1st Floor Half Bath. Wood Floors, Large Closets. AC & Gas Heat. Qualifies 4 $5k Hopkins LNYW Grant. Subj to CVBD Tax.
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
- Bedrooms: 2
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central A/C
- Heating Features: Central Heating
- Combination Dining/Living
- Wood Floors
- Floor Plan - Open
- Association: No
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 2644.78
- Source Listing Status: Closed
- County: BALTIMORE CITY
- Area: BALTIMORE CITY
- Property Subtype: townhouse
- Source Neighborhood: CHARLES VILLAGE
- Subdivision: CHARLES VILLAGE
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Square Feet Living: 1232
- Year Built: 1915
- Above Grade Finished Area: 1232
- New Construction: N
- Levels or Stories: 3+
- Structure Type: Row/Townhouse
- House Style: Traditional
- Total Area Sqft: 1232
|2||Barclay Elementary/Middle School||PK-8||0.2 mi|
|6||Baltimore City College School||9-12||0.8 mi|
|NA||Private School of Original Thought||PK-11||0.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 344 27th St E
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
- Jessica Dailey ABR, GRI, CRS REALTOR® with 14 years experience
- Cummings & Co. Realtors | Roland Park Office 222 W. Cold Spring Lane, Suite C, Baltimore, MD 21210
- Mobile (443) 838-8204
- Office (410) 823-0033
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Baltimore, Bolton Hill, Roland Park, Mt. Vernon, Charles Village, Mt. Washington, Guilford, Reservoir Hill, Towson, Ruxton, Lutherville, Pikesville, Federal Hill, Canton, Patterson Park, Butchers Hill, Fells Point.
- Specializations Buyer/Seller Representation, Negotiation, Transaction Coordination, Marketing, Technology, Honesty, Ethics, Customer Service and Professionalism.